PlusBizNet is designed for businesses that want to manage their finances and make routine banking transactions conveniently from any PC with Internet access. PlusBizNet is convenient, secure and free! Real-time account information is at your fingertips utilizing state-of-the-art security to help protect your bank information.
Online Banking for Business Features
With PlusBizNet, you can:
- Check your balance
- View check images
- View current and previous statements (24 months of statements are available)
- Transfer money between Affiliated Bank accounts
- Schedule recurring transfers between Affiliated Bank accounts
- Download account transactions into Excel, Microsoft Money, Quicken or QuickBooks
- Create alerts that will send you an email or text if your balance reaches certain limits, when payments are due, when a check or debit card transaction posts, etc.
- Issue stop payment orders
For added security, you can:
- Determine access per employee – what can be done and what accounts can be accessed
- Determine specific days of the week and/or times that access is available for your employees
- Require dual review and approval of transactions prior to processing
- Receive security tokens when you utilize advanced cash management services* like wire transfers, payroll deposits, customer billing, vendor payment and remote deposits
Advanced Cash Management Services* Available Through PlusBizNet
Whether you need to receive or send electronic payments, access account information quickly, or streamline your payroll process, we offer a simple solution for managing your cash. You not only get all the benefits of PlusBizNet, you also get the following options:
- Direct Deposit of Payroll– Electronically deposit employees paychecks into their personal checking or savings accounts via ACH transfers, regardless of where they bank…nationwide
- Accounts Receivable – Directly charge your customer’s bank account for services, membership dues, utility payments, etc.
- Accounts Payable – Pay vendors directly with ACH Funds Transfer. These transfers are a fast, accurate, and cost effective method of initiating payments
- Remote Deposit – Deposit checks from the convenience of your office
- Wire Transfers – Initiate wire transfers online without leaving your office
*Application process and additional fees apply to advanced cash management services