Free Checking with High-Yield Interest
Earn 4.05% APY* interest on balances up to $50,000 and refunds on your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide!*Apply Now
Enjoy the Kasasa Cash Account Benefits
- Free checking that pays high interest
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide*
- $100.00 minimum deposit to open
Plus, add free Kasasa Saver®
An automatic way to set cash aside.
Earning Your Kasasa Cash Rewards is Easy
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-Statements
And that’s it. Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash account is still free. Plus, you’ll still earn our base dividend rate and can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
* Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit and credit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, PIN-based, signature-based transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit or credit cards not issued by our bank. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, (1) Balances up to $50,000 receive APY of 4.05%; and balances over $50,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in a range from 4.05% to 1.52% APY depending on the account’s balance and (2) you will receive reimbursements up to $25 ($9.99 per single transaction) for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented within sixty (60) calendar days of transaction for reimbursements of individual ATM fees of $9.99 or higher. When Kasasa Cash qualifications are not met, all balances in the account earn 0.05% APY and ATM fees are not refunded. Interest and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash account on the last day of the current statement cycle. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 04/01/2019. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly Direct Deposit/ACH credit/debit, enrollment in online banking, receipt of electronic statements are a condition of these accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements, and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. Comparison Source: Interest Checking, FDIC http://www.fdic.gov/regulations/resources/rates/ There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.